Cand -- every time I look at that I think you look more and more like Raquel.~Haylie
Can! Your arms are looking buff! Have you been going to Yoga? -Jia
Man I miss yall! I can see in your eyes you wanted me there ;). I love the bangs Can!!
Can I love the bangs! You look like hot sex on a platter...ok, whatever that looks like!
You girls look cute. Why didnt't someone tell me I was sitting like that? haha I look like a goofball!
Cand -- every time I look at that I think you look more and more like Raquel.
ReplyDelete~Haylie
Can! Your arms are looking buff! Have you been going to Yoga? -Jia
ReplyDeleteMan I miss yall! I can see in your eyes you wanted me there ;). I love the bangs Can!!
ReplyDeleteCan I love the bangs! You look like hot sex on a platter...ok, whatever that looks like!
ReplyDeleteYou girls look cute. Why didnt't someone tell me I was sitting like that? haha I look like a goofball!
ReplyDelete