skip to main | skip to sidebar
Forget Me Nots

Monday, June 8, 2009

BBQ

Hi girls,  I just sent you all messages on FB saying that we need to plan our little BBQ, then I remembered our blog. Rose do you want to fly out to come? ;).  Summer is here... yippee!!  When should we try to plan it??
-Candice  b
Posted by Forget Me Nots at 2:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (32)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (26)
      • Hey ya'll! Well as you can see Texas has made me m...
      • California!
      • The Surprise...
      • Ugliest Shirt Contest
      • My Trip out East....
      • Beware of Phone Thieves at Church!
      • Oh Hey!!
      • Hey my girls!! Well looks like I'm coming back alr...
      • A day of Boating!!
      • Thought I better put my b-day picture of all of us...
      • My own girl night....
      • SUMMERTIME FUN!!
      • Two Things....from haylie
      • SumMeR fLoWerS, BbQs and sHowErs
      • Hey Girls! Yes I think we should have the BBQ soon...
      • Here Come The Newlyweds...
      • BBQ
      • Holy mother of love I'M TIRED!! I haven't worked t...
      • Ninja Services -- Take it Seriously
      • Salsa :)
      • What The?
      • Headed out to Virginia and NEW YORK!!
      • Girlfriend Blog!
      • Hi girls!
      • It all starts here!!
      • My two weeks home!