Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What The?

Oh man! Here goes nothing! My first BLOG ever! I don't think I know what I'm doing, and hopefully this works! But I just LOVE this idea. Yeah for Rose and Haylie!

So Rose, I'm completely jealous of your trip to New York. It is one of my FAVORITE places! Please post pictures of everywhere you go so I can dream. That is where I wanted to go on my vacation this year with Brandon (he has never been), but instead we are going to Disneyland. Not that I'm complaining, because I defnitely love California, too! I will be there in three weeks! YES!

Kristie, what is your wedding date?

Candice, who are you going out with? The same guy? P.S. Your back, I need to bring you your b-day present!! What is your new roommates name?

Katie, did you move in to your new place?

Erin, you can do it! At least your first flight with Trey is a quick one!

Haylie, did you close on your place yet?

So many questions! As for me, I have been spending every night (practically) with 14and 15 year olds. Between cheerleading practice and Young Women's, I think I need to get a life. I decided the Highland cheerleaders hate me. Last night I had to go teach the West Cheerleaders a routine and they loved me. I guess I don't fit in with those East siders! J/K! J/K! I miss everyone and hope all is well. Nothing else new for me! Love you all! Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment