I hope this works. I just updated the blog so that whenever anyone posts an entry or comments you will hear about it through email. It should make it easier to keep up with what is going on. I know I'm not the best at checking everyday.
Ok so I just watched the biggest hail storm attach my garden and all my new flowers. If they all die I'm done. AAAAGGGHHH!! Since when do we live in a rainy state. I feel like I'm back in MN. I'm just hoping all the rain doesn't bring the mosquitoes.
The BBQ sounds like a great idea. And another thing we need to plan is a BRIDAL SHOWER!!! I know the summers are busy for everyone and we all know how fast they go. So lets start thinking about a good time. Maybe post when your vacations are and Kristie what does your schedule look like! When do you want to have it?! Only 3 months to go! WOOO HOOOO Can't wait!
Erin
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment