Monday, June 1, 2009

It all starts here!!

Well hello my girls!! Haylie and I were talking the other day and Norr came up with a BRILLIANT idea...FRIEND BLOG!! I thought it was a great idea, I even thought it deserved as Katie would put it "Oh Baby Yeah!" We thought it could be a fun way to update each other with whats going on, put up pictures and videos! Us single woman can tell about out CRAZY dates we have to go on, you married folk can tell stories about husbands and kids....(you can include some dirty stories if you really need to hehe). I'll give each of you the sign in info and you can add as you wish. Seriously it could be really fun to keep it up! Don't be shy, its only for the girls we invite so lets make this fun! I love you girls and miss ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment