Friday, June 12, 2009

A day of Boating!!


Well theres alot from the past two weeks since I was in Virginia then New York and last this week Jared came for the Cubs game! Here was our boating day on Wen, it was alot of fun, my brother Jared about killed us on the tube, if you look closely on the top left hand picture its not a white line that would be my leg about to fly off!! haha

I want to post some from my trip out east but cant till i go home to Dallas this weekend, I gotta say the highlight was of course going to NYC! I freaken LOVED it even though it was just for a day it sucked me in for sure. We went to the twin towers of course then Manhattan, we took a horse carriage ride through Central Park and had this super cute Italian guy be our driver. Lastly we had a 9 hour drive back to Virginia that night after making a 7 hour one that morning, well the geniuses that we are seemed to get lost on the subway for 3 HOURS! We didnt start our trek back till 11:30 that night, needless to say it was the longest drive of my life (even beat our drive to Texas Monsen and Jones haha). I havent worked that hard in awhile for that wedding but it ended up being a great success! Anyways, its been a crazy kinda surreal life so far for me but i keep trucking and picture jobs are slowing coming in :).

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Rose... No wearing a T while boating, that a girl :) Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Can I'm trying to expand my horizons!!

    ReplyDelete