Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Girlfriend Blog!

You know this girl loves to blog!! And I love this idea!! How creative and fun!!! Rose I had no idea you were going out east. I want to hear all about it, pictures, love stories, etc etc........:) Be sure to stick your bum out just a little further, fluff that red hair just a little more and I'm pretty sure the short shorts with the g's sticking out works everytime!! hahahaha
Well I've been thinking that since everyone has kind of gone their own way that we don't keep in touch nearly as much, so this will really help!! (say this next part like a rap song) Cause we seem to have all our girls in different area codes!! And that goes for all us representing the different area codes in Utah too :)
I'd love to continue writing but life calls! Hope all of you are having a great day. I'm heading to Reno this weekend to see my dad. I've never been there so I'm pretty excited. I'll say I'm a little nervous about getting on an airplane with Trey by myself (Mike is coming a day later) but heres hoping for the best!!!! I'll be seeing Teija's old stopping grounds in Lake Tahoe!!! Talk to you all soon!!

Erin

Some fun memories!









No comments:

Post a Comment