Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Two Things....from haylie

Ok.... First, I think I found a clip of Rose as a baby.... this explains some of those voicemails we've all received. Once you watch this you'll know exactly what I'm talking about:



And second.... Here's my house:
She's small but she's lovely. I'd like you all to appreciate the newly added door and the soda in the upstairs window. Can't wait to have you all over.... Maybe you should come one at a time so everyone fits in my little space. J/K... come all at once. I'm excited!


P.s. Kristie might kill me for this, but take a look at these pictures from The Bear Lake Monster. We almost won the competition. Be sure to take a good look at the cookie hanging out of her mouth in picture #2. (If you click on the pictures they'll get bigger.) Love ya, Kris. Oh, and don't ask questions about the life jacket....




No comments:

Post a Comment