Everything is going good for me. Thanks again everyone for coming to celebrate my bday with me the other week. I missed not having you there my little Rose! Florida was great even though it was pretty rainy. Oh yeah, I just got a new roomate and she seems to be pretty cool so thats good. So far nothing too weird in the bathroom so thats good. Eeeek!
Im thinking I might go on another date here soon so Im sure Ill be having stories about that. Oh man... Dating again. Its still pretty crazy to think of starting over again. At least its summer time and I guess a good time to get out there and meet people. Yes girls, Im going to start getting out there and being more social :). I love you all and I hope you have a great week!
XoXo, Candice
PS I love those pics rose put on. Hilarious!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment