Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Salsa :)

I thought you girls might like this recipe :)  I LOVE it....


VEGETABLE SALSA
 

1 can black beans (drained) you can also use soaked black beans

 
1 can shoe peg corn (do not drain)


1 can diced green chilies (drained- although you can't drain much off of them)


3 or more avocado (I used 3)


6-8 diced tomatoes (or 1-28oz can chopped tomatoes)- I used about 6


1 pkg Good Seasons Italian dressing


1/4 cup vinegar


Juice from ½ lemon

 cilantro, red onion, green onion (I only used about a handful of cilantro and just cut it with scissors)

Stir all ingredients together & chill. Serve with tortilla chips. I waited to add the avocado at the last minute so it wouldn't brown. 

Enjoy!  -Candice

 


2 comments:

  1. Haha I love u Can and your recipes!! This sounds awesome I'll have to try it while I'm here with my bro! Thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! Thanks girl! I'm excited for this one!

    ReplyDelete