Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh Hey!!

Hi everyone, it's Nat! So...great idea Rose and Haylie! It's been so fun reading all your posts! So we are back in Utah, yea! Nate graduated and now we are just looking for a house. We are living at Nate's parents until we find one. We are sort of settled at the moment...so I would love to see any of you that are around Salt Lake.

As an update...I think most of you know I had a baby boy in January. We named him Jack and he is such a sweetie. Grace will be 2 in July. Crazy! Here are some pics!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home!!! It'd be great to come by and see you sometime. I need to meet the new little Jack:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK NAT!! Man your kids are sooo stinkin cute! Ill be back in July and hoping to get all the girls together one night so you better be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, welcome!! Excited to have you home! Can't believe how big your kids have gotten, Grace is so much older than when I saw her last! They're both adorable!! Would love to get together sometime, we're planning a bbq here soon so I'll let you know when it is!!

    ReplyDelete