Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My own girl night....

Where are my girls when I need them!!:) Mike had a bachelor party tonight so I decided to have my own girl night. It was supposed to be just me and some good treats......
I just tried the Take The Cake ice cream tonight. Oh my goodness that's good! Rose would probably be saying "big girl hungry" ha ha ha!! If you like white cake, you'll love it! And what's a treat night without some pizza!!

And than the best part about my night was some alone time to do whatever I want (very rare) but it didn't happen until about 10:30 because Trey decided he wasn't tired! So here he is doing his best to fight going to sleep. However, I think the fact that he has one binki in his mouth and another in his hand should tell you that it wasn't going to be long before he was cranky and needing his bed. It was only about 10 minutes!:)

So my girls night lasted about 25 minutes because once Trey fell asleep Mike was home and there you have it. I'll still take it:)
Erin

5 comments:

  1. Good for you treating yourself to your favorite things-- ice cream and pepperoni pizza. You deserve it! Next time you should totally call us... unless you're looking forward to alone time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin! This cracks me up! I LOVE that you had your own girl night! Yes - next time you need to call us! Unless, like Haylie said, you're looking forward to some alone time! :) -Jia

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Big Girl is Hungry now!! Trey is such a freaken stud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have called for sure, but it was a last minute thing. I decided about 8:00 when I was driving home that night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...and that's why we all love Erin!! Hey, there's nothing like a little alone time to eat your pizza and ice cream in peace!

    ReplyDelete