Hey Girls! Yes I think we should have the BBQ soon. I was talking to Katie and she said we could have it at her house once she is in and all settled. She has a big backyard and a zip line!! Whoohoo!
In honor of my favorite TV show ever, So you Think You Can Dance, I have posted my favorite dance from last year. You have to watch it!! I think me and Rose watched this dance on repeat 100 times. I want you guys to get into this show(its not hard trust me) so we can all watch the finale together. Have a good day!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3_J2GCY-9I
Kristie
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you text me when it's on I'll try and watch it. I always forget but I already know I woud love it. Who doesn't love watching people who can actually dance. Maybe our Britney dance could have made it:) ha ha ha
ReplyDelete