Sunday, June 28, 2009

California!

Okay, so I don't know how to rearrange these, but here are some pictures from mine and Brandon's trip to California!

Brandon is a princess!

The Angels Game!



I am being brave going on Space Mountain!








Even though this is saved upright it won't load that way! So of course I had to get my picture taken by Michael Jackson's star to show my love for him. Who knew that he would pass away four days later! Oh Miguel! Thriller forever!








(And now here is where I started the blog - hee hee!) Hi Girls! Well, Brandon and I just got home from California a couple of days ago and I thought I'd post a couple of pictures so you can see our trip!



Here is our first day at Huntington Beach! We also rented boogie boards and beach cruisers! It was so fun! I got pretty beat up by the waves! I wasn't even deep (the water was probably to my knees), I was trying to get deep to ride a wave. I'm standing there and suddenly I was rolling and tumbling forever because a wave got me. When I stood up the water was only to my ankles. Not sure what happened, but apparently I looked like a tumble weed flying across the beach. I was scratched and bruised. My hair was crazy and I think I still have sand in my right ear that likes to squeak! Hopefully it's not some ocean bug!!
Love you all! Jia

2 comments:

  1. How fun Sone :) it looks like you guys had a great trip! Cant wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jia!! Thats sooo much fun! Yall are always having a blast, im jealous you went there! Cant wait to see you next week :)...DANCE OFF BABY!

    ReplyDelete