Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beware of Phone Thieves at Church!

You will never guess what happened in the church parking lot today. My car was broken into (again!). They took my phone, my charger and a pair of my favorite jeans. So sad. Ty was also in the car, but luckily they didn't take him. Whew. So anyway I will have a new phone tomorrow and I am able to keep my number but I need everyone's phone number!!!

Kristie

5 comments:

  1. Dang girl... sorry to hear about your car and your goods! I cant believe someone broke in while your pup was in there. Crazy... also why was your dog in there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that stinks really bad! I'm sorry! I'm so glad Ty was still there. Don't tell me your leaving dogs in your car again:) JK Will you have the same number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man and I get all the crap from growing up in the ghetto! Dont worry Jones, the Church is still true :)! CIST!

    Sorry for real, I was soooo annoyed when that happened to me, heres my digits 801.557.2459.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that sucks!! Isn't Ty suppose to scare off those dudes? Glad he's safe and sound :) My number is 801.699.5002

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristie, what church was this at? Crazy! I'm so sorry! And sad about your jeans! But lucky Ty is okay. My number is 801-244-5738.

    ReplyDelete